Centre Point School on Katol Road, nestled amidst the verdant Seminary Hills of Nagpur, was established in
1988 by the zealous visionary Mrs. Aruna Upadhyaya, Director of the School.
Special Features :
- Co-educational with classes from I – XII.
- Commerce, Humanities and Science streams offered at XI, XII level.
- Affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education.
- British Council’s International School Awardee
- Trained, dedicated faculty.
- State of Art Infrastructure
- Electronic Boards in every class.
- Separate ICT Labs. for Junior and Senior students
- Libraries for Senior/Junior students & Teachers.
- Maths Lab/Language Lab.
- Social Studies Lab and Science Labs.
- Botanical garden.
- Art, Craft & Music rooms.
- Swimming Pool.
- Skating Rink.
- Basketball Courts.
- Badminton Court.
- Cricket pitch.
- Tables for Table Tennis.
- Spacious Auditorium and Conference hall.
Katol Road Branch