The YAP program is a pathway for the students currently studying at Centre Point School, offering them an opportunity to study in the USA after class X, XI and XII.
Key features of the program
- No SAT required.
- Program cost 65% less than regular programs.
- Save up to 2 study years.
- Assured admission to top US universities.
- Only for Centre pointers.
[A] 2 + 2 University Transfer Program
Each degree is 4 years. In this program the students will be doing 2 years at Green River College and secure a High School Diploma (equivalent to + 2) and an Associate Degree. (equivalent to half a degree)
On maintaining the requisite grades they will be transferred to a partner university of their choice for completing the next 2 years of study.
- Time Saving students can opt for the program after class X to immediately after class XII.
- No SAT requirements Usually students need to prepare for SAT, when they are studying for their class XII boards. SAT Waiver reduces stress.
- Last 2 years with top universities when more degree specific curriculum is taught.
- Transfer Universities include over 20 universities of which some are among top 100 universities in America and around the world.
- Graduate degree of the university you pass out from.
- Cost saving pay less fees for initial 2 years at GRC. Program cost 65% less than regular programs.
- Educational and emotional counseling taken care of by assigning one counselor for each child out of a team of counselors.
- Library, fitness center, gym, performing arts center, community center.
- On – site student activities.
[B]Three Months program
Study 3 modules and earn credits that are transferable to a 2+2 program.
- Visit to Boeing, Coca Cola, Microsoft, etc. located around Seattle.
- Earn the Young Achievers Certificate on program completion.
Students can start academic year from any quarter
Spring Quarter: March through June–apply by 1st Jan.
Summer Quarter: June through August–apply by 1st Apr.
Fall Quarter:Sept. through December–apply by 1st Jul.
Winter Quarter: December through March–apply by 1st Oct.
1. Host families of your choice (subject to availability) – for 16-17 yrs.
2. On-campus apartments on sharing – 17 yrs. and above.
- Located in Auburn, Seattle.
- 10,000 students.
- 1,400 international students from more than 30 countries.
- On-campus housing facility and home stay options.
- Campus-wide wireless connectivity.
- Tech Center with over 100 computers for student use.
- Library with over 100 computers for student use.
- Free internet and e-mail access for students.
- Beautiful park-like campus filled with acres of green, trees & nature.
Step 1 – Prospectus + Application Form.
Step 2 – Submission of SOP, Recommendations, Age eligibility, Application form.
Step 3 – Interview with CPS panel.
Step 4 – Selection letter and payment of YAP fees.
Step 5 – Visa process.
Eligibility: Only for Centre pointers who are 16 years and above.
Call school office to speak to the ‘School Coordinator’ or fix an appointment at a convenient time and date:
Amravati Bypass Branch: Mrs. Radhika Mehra
Katol Road Branch: Mrs. Delnaaz Kapoor
Wardhaman Nagar Branch: Mrs. Renu Muniyal
Dr. Ross Jennings – Senior Director of International Education at GRC during his visit to Centre Point Group of Schools, “This is my second visit to CPS, and not my last. Everyone was very gracious and hospitable at this fine school. We feel fortunate to have received a handful CPS students at our college so far, and look forward to serving more.”