Sports are a necessary and important component of school upbringing-so feels CPS. Thus the emphasis on Sports is tremendous as a means of all round development of body and mind.
There have been District, State and National Level achievers. Some players have played International Chess, Skating and Lawn Tennis too.
The following facilities are given to all students :
- Two swimming pools – a senior pool and a junior paddle pool, complete with a filtration plant
- Standard size skating rink
- Basketball courts ·Football field· Lawn Tennis Courts
- Cricket ground ·Table tennis courts· Badminton Courts
- 200 meter athletic track on 2 acres open ground
- Play areas with swings, slides and other outdoor equipment
- Separate, play areas for juniors and seniors ·Martial Arts Zone ·Yoga
- Chess and Carom room.
Lawn Tennis Court