- Our Schools
- Admissions Open
- Pay Online
- Life At CPS
Cps, Ab Wins National Acclaim At Oxford Big Read Global Competition!
• The Oxford University Press conducted the third edition of the ‘Oxford Big Read Global’ reading competition from 10th January 2022 to 15th July 2022. The ‘Big Read’ encouraged primary and secondary students to explore their creative writing skills and enhance their literary talents as they designed book covers, wrote reviews, and gave a new twist to existing stories.
• Centre Point School, Amravati Road Bypass' talented students have won accolades in this competition at the national level!
• In the national segment, in Level – 2, Shrish Deb and Akshita Agrawal emerged as 2nd Runners-up.
In Level – 3, Tanisha Gupta secured the 2nd position and Yukta Singh claimed the 3rd position. The national-level winners were presented with books and certificates by the Oxford University Press.
• Centre Point School, Amravati Road Bypass received the 'Oxford Big Read Award' from Oxford University Press for the highest number of prize winners at the school and national levels.
• Principal, Mrs. Perveen Cassad, Vice-Principal, Mrs. Bhakti Bobde, and the staff commended the winners for their glorious achievement.